Showing 1–12 of 18 results
EFFICIENTAs a laboratory professional in a small hospital or clinic laboratory, your need for greater efficiency and productivity—done quickly under tighter space limitations—is more important than ever. CELL-DYN Emerald provides you with proven methods and technology, including electronic impedance, absorption spectrophotometry, electronic valves, cyanide-free lyse reagent, LCD color touch screen and USB ports. For in vitro diagnostic use only.
COMPACT DESIGNThe CELL-DYN Emerald 22 is one of the smallest 5-part differential analyzers on the market and helps laboratories like yours conserve valuable workspace.
SMALL AND POWERFULSpecifically designed with space in mind doesn’t mean less functionality — it means more. The CELL-DYN Emerald 22 includes a numeric keypad entry, reagent tray, and integrated color touchscreen monitor.
ACCESSORIES AND CONSUMABLESFrom power cords to tubing, you can access a full list of CELL-DYN Emerald 22 accessories and consumables for easy ordering through your online account.
INTUITIVE AND SIMPLE SOFTWARE OFFERS CONVENIENCE AND FLEXIBILITYThe touch-screen interface is straightforward, easy-to-use, and offers customizable views and handy tool tips to optimize the operator's experience. Routine tasks such as reagent and maintenance monitoring are automated, and non-routine tasks, such as calibration, are assisted by the software. Maintenance is simple to perform with the help of on-board videos.
COMPREHENSIVE TESTING CAPABILITYCELL-DYN Sapphire’s trusted analysis helps you focus the most important part of your work: supporting excellent patient care. Behind every sample is an anxious patient or family awaiting a decision. We help you achieve accurate first pass results, because whether the decision contributes to a diagnosis, change in therapy, or transfusion, there is little room for error. By helping to reduce sample reruns, reflex testing, turnaround time, and smear review rates, the CELL-DYN Sapphire allows you to maximize productivity and lower laboratory costs. With the ability to perform 105 CBCs per hour, you’re able to process a full range of normal to abnormal patient samples in your laboratory. When you’re confident in your first pass results, you can be confident in the speed and quality patient care.
USESBACT/ALERT 3D is used for detecting the presence or absence of microorganisms in:
- Sterile body fluids
FEATURES AND BENEFITSBecause it's so easy to use, BACT/ALERT 3D saves time, facilitates cross-training and helps prevent errors. This system offers immediate bottle recognition, putting you in control of bottle loading and unloading and virtually eliminating bottle handling errors during microbial detection testing. The system's automatic, built-in quality control, along with a low false positive rate and a rapid response time of this system, means you do more in less time with greater accuracy. The latest generation of BACT/ALERT Culture Media brings the most advanced, innovative microbial growth and detection technology to your laboratory. BACT/ALERT media provide unsurpassed performance, in the detection of a wide variety of microorganisms including bacteria, fungi, and yeasts. With flexible data management options of an automated microbial detection system, and available with many different system options, BACT/ALERT 3D allows you to choose the best configuration for your laboratory. Plastic Bottles Mean Safety Safety is an important consideration for any microbial testing. bioMérieux is committed to providing the safest products possible to the microbiology laboratory. BACT/ALERT bottles are made of unbreakable plastic to protect them from breakage. They are also lightweight to reduce the cost of disposal and shipping.
Immunoassay Analyzers, Immunochemistry Analyzer, Laboratory Analyzers, New Immunoassay Analyzers, New Immunochemistry Analyzer
Compact instrument Completely self-contained unit:Read More
- Analytical module with 12 test positions / 2 independent 6-test compartments
- Integrated monitor, keyboard and printer
- Light weight: only 88 lbs (40kg)
- Small dimensions
- Patient ID acquisition & sample distribution
- Place SPR® and STRIP into the machine
- Press Start key
- Kit size suited to small test volumes
- Simultaneous processing of different parameters
- No inter-reagent or inter-sample contamination
- On-demand testing: 1 patient, 1 test, 1 result
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Results in 17 to 90 minutes
- One order reference per test: kits include all components needed.
NUCLISENS®easyMAG®Count the Ways NUCLISENS easyMAG is an IVD-labeled automated system for total nucleic acid extraction from a variety of sample types and volumes. The NUCLISENS easyMAG is a breakthrough platform specifically optimized for total nucleic acid extraction from biological samples. The system automates an enhanced magnetic silica version of bioMérieux’s proprietary BOOM technology, a gold standard for the universal extraction of RNA and DNA. In addition, bioMérieux offers other NUCLISENS systems to meet molecular diagnostics testing needs:
Designed to Last VIDAS and MINI VIDAS® instruments are multiparametric immunoassay systems designed to help provide better care and the most accurate laboratory results. Save time with stat results, close patient cases and free up beds quicker. Save resources by eliminating unnecessary diagnostic tests. Identify and treat patients quickly. Initiate the targeted treatment. Take control with on-site immunoassay testing capabilities from bioMérieux's Physician’s Office Laboratory suite. VIDAS and MINI VIDAS deliver faster more accurate results and profits to your bottom line. In a time where HMOs, capitation and Medicare/Medicaid are constantly chipping away at physicians' businesses, you can now regain control of your patient and financial outcomes, while adding a profit center.Read More
VIDAS 3 is the new-generation VIDAS analyzer, a brand trusted around the world in immunoassay testing for over two decades. Designed with your lab’s specific needs and workflow in mind, it is equipped with increased automation, traceability and security for greater productivity. VIDAS 3 helps you provide precise and accountable test results for the benefit of clinicians and their patients. Test securityRead More
- Reduced hands on time from the sample to the result
- Fully automated pipetor action with single-use, disposable tips to avoid contamination
- Automated calibration and on-board dilution
- Scanning of sample and reagent barcodes upon test loading for complete traceability of all test components
- Integrated quality control management
- Facilitated lab workflow with a simple answer to complex needs
- Calibration every 14 or 28 days, depending on the parameter
- Bi-directional LIS connectivity
- Minimal maintenance allowing operators to concentrate on higher-level tasks
- Remote access via screen-sharing
- Immediate start, no waiting
- Temperature-controlled loading bay
- 3 separate racks each containing 3 configurable segments can hold a total of 27 samples, diluents and calibrators
- 4 independent compartments can each run 3 tests
- Up to 36 tests per hour
- Specific management of emergency tests
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Streamlined test loading, ensuring standardization within your lab
- Minimal training necessary before starting routine operations
- Specialty menu in single-test format for the diagnosis of hemostasis, infectious diseases, and pregnancy
- On-demand testing: 1 patient, 1 test, 1 result
- Ready-to-use reagents
- All components needed for the test included in the kit: only 1 order reference per test
- Rapid results: from 17 to 90 minutes
VITEK® 2 Compact is ideal for Biopharma companies which routinely perform microbial identification. The automated system guarantees excellence and optimizes your workflow.Read More
High performance identificationWith its extended database, VITEK® 2 Compact enables to identify a large range of microorganisms
- Optimized workflow: all stages are automated, from reading to the recording of results
- Full traceability: the risk of transcription errors is minimized
- Bar-coded cards
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Reduced time to result: from 2 to 18 hours
- Intuitive software: technicians require less training
Advanced Colorimetry Technology™ for microbial identificationThe efficiency of the VITEK® 2 Compact system relies on the advanced colorimetry technology: the system reads the latest generation of VITEK test cards, containing 64 wells to ensure accuracy, every 15 minutes using three different wavelengths. With this technique, more data is analyzed, which increases results accuracy.
Key benefits of VITEK® 2 Compact for microbial identification
- Increased productivity and safety with automation
- Same or next day results
- Highest accuracy bringing confidence in results
- Included in BAM and ISO 7218 compliant
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- AOAC OMA validated (BCL, GP and GN cards)
- Complete Testing Menu
- Supplemental react file available for customized database entries
- Intuitive System and software
- Traceability with bar-coded test cards
The experience reached with the analyser BT3000 Plus, one of the most famous and diffused analysers for clinical chemistry in the world, have produced his/her logic evolution: The point of reference for the future in the modern laboratory of clinical analysis.The Know how thirty-Read More
year of the Biotecnica Instruments SpA matured in the sector, has allowed the realization of this new analyser perfect synthesis of technology, performances and design.The theme proposed to our planners has been that to realize a new tool, that in the raccoglierel'esperienza of the preceding series of analysers, it maintained the formulation of it bringing all the improvements and innovations that technology allows. List of some special characteristics and technical performances that it makes of this analyser an assembled of technology and reliability, been born by the experience of a society Leader in the world:
- 12 microcontroller of last generation that manage, coordinated by the central unity teninspectors of last generation that manage, coordinated by the central unity, ten different microsystems for a great speed of elaboration and availability of resources for the central unity.
- Connection among the processors with technical dual wire for a great protection of the circuits from the external troubles..
- New feeder with technology PFC (Power Factor Correction) to tall performances and energy saving..
- DVD multimedia capability
- WINDOWS 7 32 bit interface software
Besides Clinical Chemistry and immunochemistry tests, it is possible as option, to add the ions determination for Na+,K+,CL, (C02 upon request) with ion selective electrodes. This Analyzer is equipped with analytical throughput of 325 test/h without I.S.E module. The I.S.E Module adds 150 test/h to the analyzer performances The unit is fully refurbished and reinstate to its original specification and, comes with its own LIS (Laboratory Information Systems either in Windows or MAC base application. Methods used are: End point, Fixed Time, Kinetic, Initial-Rate (I.R), Sample Blank type A and B , Only Read , End point 2 points , Latex. It stores up to 500 different test codes, plus "Relation Test" with no limit Compartment for refrigerated reagents. Positive identification performed by Bar-code to avoid positioning error of the bottles Internal manages the quality control and patients archive.Add to cart